Saturday, June 25, 2011

Go Da Gun - Chp 7 Released!!

Hello hello, finally, we bring you the conclusion of volume 2 of GDG with the release of Chp 7 - Final Bullet.  So who do you think won between Goda Dan and Jackal?  I would say...read on to find out ^_^

Also, I would like to apologize beforehand for any redrawing mistakes in this chapter.  I tried to do my best while under the influence of soju and Korean rice wine @(^_^)@

Oh, yes, I've also included the batch of Vol 2, if anyone is interested in downloading the whole volume.  On a side note, the revised cleaning of Vol 1 Chp 1 and 2 are coming slowly but surely.  Please look forward to that.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

 Go Da Gun - Chp 7

Go Da Gun - Volume 2

5 comments:

  1. Oh yey !
    Thanks a lot for the chapter. :)
    And good news for the first volume !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this awesome manga, i really enjoy Go Da Gun. If u need some help in the edition work (cleaning, redrawing, ect) just let me know, i have some experience.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neitan,

    I'm definitely up for needing some help. I've been real busy lately and the cleaning is slowing down. Please send me an email to wyldslazer@gmail.com, and we'll go from there. Thanks a bunch,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey wildz, i try to send u a email but that email doesn't exist. Perhaps you wroted wrong.
    My email is neitan666718@gmail.com or find me on msn neitan_718@hotmail.com.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete